NETS is a Topical Meeting of the American Nuclear Society
- Paper Submission Deadline Extended to November 5th (23:59 PDT (UTC-7))
- Paper Submission Portal Open October 1st
- Paper Templates Posted September 24th
- Registration Opened September 24th
- Call for Papers Released August 1st
NETS is the premier annual gathering of individuals from NASA, national laboratories, industry, and academia for discussions on space nuclear power and propulsion as well as new and emerging technologies to further space exploration capabilities. NETS is a topical meeting of the American Nuclear Society (ANS) and is hosted by the Aerospace Nuclear Science and Technology Division and the ANS Eastern Washington Section. The 2019 meeting will be held at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory in the heart of the Columbia Valley wine region.
Summary Papers due October 15th, 2018