Read the instructions below, then click here to download the NETS 2019 App
This year, the NETS Program will be published as a downloadable app! This will be especially helpful for providing updates to you regarding the weather and events ongoing at the conference. If you haven’t seen the weather forecasts, we are expecting some snow during the conference – this past month Richland has had more snow than any time in the past 100 years!
With the app, you will also be able to:
- Create a personalized conference schedule featuring the presentations you want to see
- View speaker biographies
- View maps of Discovery Hall and Richland area and see locations of presentations
- Download technical papers and abstracts for the all presentations
- View conference sponsor information
- Share contact information with other attendees
- Receive updated schedule information
To access the app, search for “CrowdCompass AttendeeHub” in your phone’s app store or click the button at the top of the page.
After downloading, follow the instructions below:
- open the AttendeeHub app and do a search for NETS
- Once the NETS event has been located, click on the download icon
- Enter the password: snap10a
- Click on “Download”
- The event will download and then open automatically.
- Enter first and last name
- Enter email address
- A verification code will be sent to the email address provided
- Once the verification code is received via email, enter that code into the app to unlock access
If your phone automatically disables notifications from apps (rare), please enable notifications so you can receive updates on important events, schedule changes, and any weather delays.
You can also view the mobile app in an online version if you prefer: https://crowd.cc/nets2019
If you have any trouble at all accessing the NETS program app, volunteers will be available at the registration desk to help out.